January 31, 2015

Random Thoughts I

It's amazing how one's life can change so much in such a short period of time. It's exactly 10 months since I got into my first job and my life couldn't be more different now. Not just my life, really. I am become different. But it's a good kind of different, you know? Some nights when I'm lying on my bed waiting to fall asleep, I just think about my life in general; and sometimes I specifically think about who I used to be and what type of person I'm turning into. It now amazes me whenever I think of the shitty things I'd done in the past, things that now haunts me, things that I certainly wouldn't do anymore at this point in my life. But if given a chance to go back, I believe I wouldn't change anything nonetheless. Why? Simple because every single shitty decisions I had made has brought me here. And I like it here. I like the me now. I'm in my late 20's and I haven't majorly f*cked up my life. I'd done things I shouldn't be proud of, but who hasn't? I do get some panic attack every now and then when I think of the FUTURE (because let's get real. that thing is scary), but I'm teaching my self to calm down because I'm still young. And it's not like I'm throwing my life away. I have a job. So, not bad at all.

I can't say that there are no more bad days, but there's been huge improvement. Perhaps I've learned to love myself a lot more. Perhaps I'm looking at the world from a different perspetive. Perhaps it's a lot of little things that, when put together, are giving me the ability to truly appreciate life. Whatever it is, I'm gonna hold on to it tight. Because this is one of the best feelings in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment